"published"
his first
Word
document.
Ratings: 3 stars for truthfulness,
5 stars for humor, 3 stars for spelling.
Here's the text in its entirety:
The boy who “cried mom Noah hitted me”
One day a boy named Eli needed some fun. So he decided to play a trick on his mom. His older brother Noah dint like it at all. and tried to tell mom but Eli might tell that he did not do it. After diner Eli did it “mom Noah hitted me.” Quick as lightening mom came to Eli. “What is the mater Eli?” “Noah h hitted me” and Noah did not hit Eli. So Noah got sent to his room. So when Noah woke up he did the usual stuff. Play video games and eat breakfast and slept and go to the barn and run around like a mad man and bother Noah’s brother and do home woke and finish the day.
On Sunday Eli did it “mom Noah hitted me”. After church Noah had it. It was the last straw. Noah ripped he’s hair out. He looks like a gorilla when you try to teak he’s food away. So on Monday Eli almost did it but Noah grabbed Eli but Noah got kick and Eli did it and Noah riley hitted Eli “mom Noah hitted me” mom herd Eli but mom did not come cause Eli kept on joked p.s. not the funny joke. And Noah kept on hitting Eli teen Noah eat all of Eli’s cookies up and Eli was sad and noah was happy and mom was relax and dad I really don’t now what mood dads in any ways and the family ways non problem tape family. THE END.
4 comments:
We DIDN'T know you were so close to NYC! How sad! We would have loved to come see you or the other way around. In fact, I don't even really know you guys since we only met once at Jenny's wedding, so I'd like to properly meet you :) Chris has this convention once a year though so hopefully I can squeeze out there again with him and we'll see you then!
I do hope that was the way Noah spelled his story. That was a very creative story! Go Noah!
I haven't checked blogs in ages. I must have been inspired! Noah's story made my day! I was so tired from working all week that it made me forget about that and instead, made me laugh out loud! I can't wait to have you here at Christmas :-)!!!!!
That was funny. The things kids do and say are the joys of life.
Post a Comment