I am so glad you have decided to join the "dark Side". Welcome to the blogging world! It looks like your summer was so fun. The boys are getting so big. N is so cute(not that I am bias). It was so fun talking to you. We need to do that more often. Keep up the blogging!!!
2 comments:
Wow! The kids are so big! Noah is a very tall 2nd grader! He's probably the tallest in his class. They are so cute, and look to be such good buddies.
Your NY trip looked awesome! You guys look awesome, and your blog is awesome! Keep the pictures coming! We just LOVE you guys!
I am so glad you have decided to join the "dark Side". Welcome to the blogging world! It looks like your summer was so fun. The boys are getting so big. N is so cute(not that I am bias). It was so fun talking to you. We need to do that more often. Keep up the blogging!!!
Post a Comment